Abstract submissions for a 20 minute paper or poster presentation are currently invited on any aspect of Formulaic language. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- corpus research,
- L1 acquisition,
- L2 acquisition/learning/teaching,
- language disorders
We welcome abstracts from both established researchers and PhD students.
- Submission deadline: extended 15th Jan 2014 @ 5pm GMT
- Notification: 1 February 2014.
- Programme acceptance: 30 April 2014
- Final programme: 15 May 2014
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words excluding tables and references. Any tables or references should be on a second page.
- Abstracts should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Abstract submission”
- Abstracts may be submitted in either MS-Word or PDF format
- Authors should clearly indicate in their email whether they wish to be considered for a paper or poster presentation (or both).
- You should submit one named and one anonymous version of the abstract.
- Authors may submit up to one single-authored and one joint-authored abstract or alternatively two joint-authored abstracts (without a single-authored one).